[THIN] Re: Remote Site within one farm?

  • From: "Brian Murphy" <bem9127@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Jan 2003 10:35:10 -0600

What is the purpose of installing a single server in the remote site?

Is your WAN link inadequate to allow the users access to the Citrix
server at your Main site?

And if you WAN link is inadequate you definitely don't want to create
another site.  Your looking at creating a separate Farm with separate
Data Store.