[THIN] Re: Remote Site within one farm?

  • From: "P.J. Johannsen" <pjohannsen@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 17 Jan 2003 09:20:53 -0700

If it is a single box, it should be able to be added to your regular zone.
I wouldn't create a new zone for a single machine unless you have some
compelling reason.

If you create a new zone, it will give you an additional DC at the remote
site.  However, Data Collectors can be very chatty between zones.  This
creates unnecessary network traffic for what you are using.

PJ