[THIN] Remote Logins Disabled

  • From: SPerez@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2003 11:55:55 -0400

Group,

I have a new server  Dual Xeon 2.4  4gb Ram  W2K Sp2  MFXP FR2 SP2

I installed MFXP from the FR2 cd.  I also decided to follow the steps from
the PIAB 2.0  This also happens to be the only server with Resource Manger
installed.
For some reason after about an hour and no one logged on except for the
console the logins become disabled.

I just let this server sit only because of this reason.  I have tried
deleting and recreating the ICA-TCP connection but that didn't help.  I do
have timeouts settings for disconnect at 60 minutes and idle time at 240
minutes.

I want to put this server in production.  Does anyone have a clue at what
might be causing this to happen?

Thank You,
Steve

This weeks sponsor - RTOSoft TScale