[THIN] Re: Remote Desktop Web Connection ActiveX

  • From: "Ron Oglesby" <roglesby@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2003 07:42:14 -0500

So you have the OCX doing everything from Printer and com port redir,
Disk drive access, sound, initial program settings,

Can disable background, setup windows animation and bitmap caching?

And believe me you don't have to preach to me about centralizing
anything.... I am king of centralization. If you can get the initial
program thing done via the OCX then that is something.  Then I wouldn't
need the Centrally Stored RDP files launched with the RDC client via a
web browser as explained in My (SIMPLE) RDPWeb doc on my downloads page.

Ron Oglesby

Senior Technical Architect

RapidApp

Office 312.372.7188