[THIN] Re: Remote Desktop Disconnected

  • From: "Keith Sirmons" <KSirmons@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2005 08:08:58 -0500

Windows 2003 server.

I have no problems connecting to any of my other servers 2k and 2K3.

Keith

Keith Sirmons
Computer and Network Support
College of Veterinary Medicine

>>> Jon.Spriggs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx 04/13/05 8:05 AM >>>

Are you connecting to a W2K server? I've heard there are can be some
issues connecting from XP to W2K...

Jon Spriggs
--
The presence of a "Fujitsu" address does not imply or assume that
Fujitsu Services, Fujitsu or any other company containing the Fujitsu