[THIN] Re: Remote Desktop

  • From: "Friese, Casey A." <CAFriese@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Aug 2004 09:10:52 -0500

That's one I've never heard of before!  Publishing Remote Desktop through
Citrix.  Why don't you just install TSWeb on one of your IIS servers, enable
remote connections/ts remote administration on your 2k and 2k3 servers and
access them through that?  Or, create a custom mmc with the RDP connections
in it and distribute that out to who needs it.

Terminal to a terminal so you can terminal...just odd to me