[THIN] Remote Access using O2 3g device

  • From: "Hamilton, Ronnie" <ronnie.hamilton@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 25 Mar 2011 10:00:12 -0000

Hi

One of our users is trying to connect through our AAC to get VPN
connection via a O2 3g device but the VPN connection appears to fail.

After some investigation it appears that these devices don't function
well with most VPN's as they are using PAT .

Has anyone had similar experiences ?

thanks
Ronnie

Visit our website : www.ltai.ie
45999.   Registered Office: Naas Road, Rathcoole, Co.Dublin.
Reg. No. 140891.  Registered Office: Naas Road, Rathcoole, Co.Dublin.
The information in this email and in any attachments is confidential and may be
privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, please destroy this message,
delete any copies held on your systems and notify the sender by return email.
You should not read, retain, copy, disseminate, distribute, disclose or use
this email or its contents in any way. Any such action is strictly prohibited.
Thank you.