[THIN] Reminder NEOCUG meeting Next Monday July 11th.

  • From: "Jim Kenzig http://thethin.net" <jimkenz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: neocug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 7 Jul 2005 08:46:48 -0700 (PDT)

Hi All,

Just wanted to remind you about our next meeting of the North East Ohio SBC
Users' Group which will be Monday at 4:45 PM on July 11th, 2005 at the Cuyahoga
County Public Library Administration building (2111 Snow Rd Parma, Ohio)

The folks at LakeSide Software will be hosting our meeting.  LakeSide is the
maker of Systrack monitoring software.
SysTrack® is the easiest to use, most complete way to monitor and tune
application performance. SysTrack combines comprehensive system monitoring
capabilities with inventory tracking and sophisticated statistical analysis for
applications and users to create a total management solution.  We will be one
of the first groups to see the new version soon to be released.

Want to see the latest HP Blade Technology and MPS 4?  Jim Kenzig will give a
tour of the Library's computer center and their new HP Blade System recently
installed running MPS 4.

BRIFORUM VIDEOS! - I have a limited number (8) of BriForum DVD's ($200 value)
that I will be giving away at this meeting. The dvd contains all the
powerpoints, video presentations and pictures from the event.

PLEASE RSVP if you can atttend to Matt Lesak, Program Chairman at
mailto:mtle@xxxxxxxxxxxx

Want to Present at a Future Meeting? Contact Matt or myself at the above
address.

PLEASE JOIN US!

Remember the most up to date information on the NEOCUG and past presentations
from meetings and directions to CCPL can be found at our website at:
http://thethin.net/neocug/

EVERYONE IS WELCOME! We are looking forward to seeing you on Monday!

When - 4:45pm, Monday July 11th.

Where - Cuyahoga County Public Library Administration Building in Parma.

Directions:

Cuyahoga County Public Library Administration Building

2111 Snow Rd.

Parma, Ohio 44134

Across the street from Midtown shopping center the administration building is
behind the Parma Snow Branch of Cuyahoga County Public Library.

Access from Interstate 480: exit on State Rd. and go south approximated 1.5
miles to Snow Rd. Turn Left (east) onto Snow Rd and the library is about 1 mile
down on the right hand side. There is a McDonalds across the street from the
driveway into the building. The administration building is the large building
in the back of the parking lot.

Access from Interstate 77: exit on Rockside Road and go west for about 4 miles
and up the hill. Cross Broadview Road and the library is about a half mile down
on the left side.

The meeting is in the auditorium to the left as you enter the building. You
will need to sign in with the receptionist desk when you arrive.

If you get there late and the door is locked please go to the information desk
at the library branch in front of the Admin building and ask them to call the
Auditorium to get someone to let you in.

WE LOOK FORWARD TO SEEING YOU MONDAY EVENING!

 [input]  [input]   [input]   [input]   [input]   [input]   [input]   [input]