[THIN] Re: Remap server drives

  • From: Jeff Pitsch <jepitsch@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 5 Sep 2005 09:46:43 -0400

Also, it seems that even microsoft occasionally hard codes or, minimally
sets things back to the C: drive. I have found over the years that it much
better to NOT remap. You'll have less issues to deal with in the end.
Besides, most companies these days don't want users having access to their
local drives because they never get backed up.
 Jeff Pitsch