[THIN] Reinstalling metaframe xp

  • From: "Tom Flanagan" <Tom.flanagan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 16 Mar 2003 11:43:05 +0800

Folks

I have uninstalled metaframe xp from a nt4 TSE sever.  I did this to =
remove it from the farm.  I did not take a ghost of this server before I =
did this.  Other circumstances have impacted a planned server rebuild on =
new hard disks and I have run out of time so I need to put my old config =
back.

Can I reinstall metaframe XP back onto my old disks that have nt4.0 and =
all the apps installed...and rejoin the farm.???

Tom