[THIN] Registry settings

  • From: "Stephen Taylor" <Stephen.Taylor@xxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 18 Oct 2002 13:30:58 +0100

Hi There

We're using W2K with Citrix MF 1.8, and I'm looking for a way to remove
registry settings from users roaming profiles.
Is ther an easy way to do this?

Thanks in advance.

Stephen Taylor

This email may contain confidential and privileged material for the sole
use of the intended recipient. Any review, use, distribution or disclosure
by others is prohibited. If you are not the intended or authorised
recipient please contact the sender by reply email and delete all copies
of this message