[THIN] Re: Registry Quota on NT4 TSE

  • From: "Pardee, Michael P." <MPardee@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Jun 2004 08:53:50 -0400

"Can't remember what the paged pool limit was for NT 4.0 TSE"

192MB if you are lucky, but that is a theoretical maximum.  I just went
through this with Microsoft Support for weeks trying to wring out any extra
space we could from the RSL.  Best thing you can do is to run as fast as you
can from NT4 to Windows2003 (if you can).

This might be a time for Bernd to jump in and explain what his product can
do to help as well.

   _____