[THIN] Re: Registry Key to deny internet access

  • From: David <dmauri@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 21 Sep 2006 17:04:19 +0200

Jeremy Saunders escribió:

Hmmm....is this 2003? Can you go to a cmd prompt and type:

gpresult /v >gpresult.txt

Have a look through the text file output. It'll show you exactly what is
being applied. You can also use the GPMC to give you the resultant set of
policies applied to the user on that server.

Cheers,
Jeremy.

David <dmauri@xxxxxxxxx > To Sent by: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx thin-bounce@freel cc ists.org Subject [THIN] Re: Registry Key to deny 21/09/2006 10:37 internet access PM Please respond to thin@xxxxxxxxxxxx g

I have done the new gpo but it doesn't work. I still go to internet. and I'm completely sure the gpo is applied.

any suggestions?