[THIN] Re: Registry Key to deny internet access

  • From: David <dmauri@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 21 Sep 2006 15:37:10 +0200

Jeremy Saunders escribió:

Sure David. You can create multiple group policies (with loopback
processing enabled) and give them higher priority than your default
settings. Then just apply these policies to different user group and place
the users in these groups. This way different sets of users can have
different proxy settings.

Ok,
but this  'new group policy' will take effect only for the specified group?

In my current gpo there are a lot of features, Have I to copy to the new one?
or the new one will apply only those settings 'e.g: proxy setting' and the rest of features blocked will be applied
by my current gpo.

I'm a little puzzle with this issue....