[THIN] Re: Registry Grows very fast on w2k servers

  • From: "McAlister, Barry" <bm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 28 Nov 2002 14:01:01 -0000

yes we had this too

but we were lucky we came across the solution quite quick

best to give plenty of disk space to the registry and to back it up as well

Lanarkshire NHS Board Confidentiality and Disclaimer Notice
This email is intended solely for the addressee(S) named above and the
contents should not be disclosed to any other person or copies taken.
Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the sender and do not
necessarily represent those of the Board unless otherwise specifically stated.
As internet connections are not secure we do not accept legal responsibility
for the contents of this message after it was sent by the original sender.
We advise you to carry out your own virus check before opening any attachment
as we cannot accept liability for any damage sustained as a result of any
software viruses.

If you have received this email in error, please forward the original email
message to the system manager at the
following address:
helpdesk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx