[THIN] Registry Grows very fast on w2k servers

  • From: "Hoy, Jeff (ESC)" <hoyj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 27 Nov 2002 08:43:29 -0800

I Have had a small farm of 15 servers running Win 2k /SP2 and srp1 with MF
XPe /FR2 in an active directory domain with group policies. The servers are
Compaq 1850r's with dual processors and a gig of ram.

The servers ran great up until I added FR2 the registry was about 60 megs
now I keep getting messages that I need to increase the registry limit. I
have increased it to 200 megs and it just keeps growing. I setup a new
machine and it appears when I update to FR2 the server will go from 20 meg
registry to a 90 meg registry and continue to grow....  Anyone else
experience anything like this....

Thanks in advance for any help..

Jeff