[THIN] Registry

  • From: bbeckett2000@xxxxxxxxx
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 28 Oct 2002 16:39:57 +0000

Trying to disable the Connections tab under tools -
internet options with no success. I have been able to
disable/restrict the tool - internet options butI don't
want to disable the whole thing, just the connections
tab under that. Can anyone point me in the right
direction via policy or the reg entry/setting? This is
on an NT Terminal Server.
This weeks Sponsor NetX Inc Thin Client
NetX Develops XP and NT Embedded
Extremely Secure, and Remotely Managed.