[THIN] Re: Regional Settings difference

  • From: "Henry Sieff" <hsieff@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2005 12:22:19 -0600

Actually, here is the mex.key file, which will also tell you where to
find the registry key in question:
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Control Panel\International
    iCalendarType = 1
    iCountry = 52
    iCurrDigits = 2
    iCurrency = 0
    iDate = 1
    iDigits = 2
    iFirstDayOfWeek = 6
    iFirstWeekOfYear = 0
    iLocale = 0000080A
    iLZero = 1
    iMeasure = 0
    iNegCurr = 1
    iNegNumber = 1
    iTime = 0
    iTimePrefix = 0
    iTLZero = 1
    Locale = 0000080A
    NumShape = 1
    s1159 = AM
    s2359 = PM
    sCountry = Mexico
    sCurrency = $
    sDate = /
    sDecimal = .
    sGrouping = 3;0
    sLanguage = ESM
    sList = ,
    sLongDate = dddd, dd' de 'MMMM' de 'yyyy
    sMonDecimalSep = .
    sMonGrouping = 3;0
    sMonThousandSep = ,
    sNativeDigits = 0123456789