[THIN] Re: Regional Settings difference

  • From: "Henry Sieff" <hsieff@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2005 12:20:34 -0600

We use regini with a .key file and use usrlogon.cmd to call it. IF you
want I can send you our mex.key (We have affiliates in Japan, Spain,
Mexico, and the US, so I got all down and dirty with this).

You can also modify registry for default user if nobody has logged in
yet, or if you can blow out all profiles.

http://www.rtosoft.com/enter.asp?id)6