[THIN] Re: Regional Settings...

  • From: "Braebaum, Neil" <Neil.Braebaum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2003 14:13:10 -0000

Not sure this is a definite answer to your question, but you can disable
the indicator (control panel -> regional options -> input locales - it's
there at the bottom).

And you can set a default local / regional setting, too.

Neil

e-mail from your system.
to any person or organisation.

than buying more servers.