[THIN] Re: Refresh me....

  • From: "Andrew Wood" <andrew.wood@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 19 Jul 2008 09:23:09 +0100

Theres a policy in AD that forces complex passwords - you want to enable
that

Computer Config->Windows Settings->Security->Account Policies->Password
Policy

That way a password must contain upper/lower case, a number and a
non-alphanumeic character

...mind  you'll simply end up with Password!1, Password!2 ...  ;)