[THIN] Re: Redirection

  • From: "John Hardwick" <jhardwick@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Mar 2005 12:45:03 -0600

Is it possible that the I: drive isn't getting mapped prior to the group
policy applying thus causing I: to be an invalid drive and the mapping
not to work?  Try re-directing "My Documents" to the UNC path instead of
a mapped drive letter.  That's the way I do it and it seems to work
well.

John Hardwick
President
nXio, LLC.