[THIN] Re: Redirection

  • From: RMC - Brian Hill <brian.hill@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2005 14:36:56 -0500

I get two different errors each time a user logs in.

Event ID: 101
Source: Folder Redirection

Failed to perform redirection of folder My Documents. The new directories
for the redirected folder could not be created. The folder is configured to
be redirected to <\\W2K3Server\ServerShare\Dept\Group\%username%\My
Documents>, the final expanded path was
<\\W2K3Server\ServerShare\Dept\Group\User\My Documents>. The following error
occurred:
This security ID may not be assigned as the owner of this object.

Event ID: 1085
Source: Userenv

The Group Policy client-side extension Folder Redirection failed to execute.
Please look for any errors reported earlier by that extension.