[THIN] Redirected user folders

  • From: "Berny Stapleton" <berny.stapleton@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Jan 2006 09:52:16 -0000

Heya,

At the moment, we have a couple of users who are accessing their
favourites in a TS session, with Terminal Server Compatability, this
should therefore be resolving to their <homedrive>\windows\favorites

For some reason though, for a couple of users TS Compatability is
resolving to <homedrive>\<username>\windows\favorites.

Any ideas?

I have worked around the issue by changing
HKCU\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\User Shell
Folders\Favorites.

I was thinking of a GPO to fix it, but in all honesty, I would prefer to
leave the GPO out of it, and fix Terminal Server Compatability.

Berny

The contents of this transmission are confidential. If you are not the
named addressee or if it has been addressed to you in error, please
notify the sender immediately and then delete this message.
Any unauthorised copying and transmission is forbidden. Electronic
transmissions cannot be guaranteed to be secure. If verification is
required, please contact the sender.