[THIN] Re: Recovered Word Files Pane - Default Profile

  • From: "Carl Stalhood" <cstalhood@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Aug 2005 08:10:46 -0500

I bet somebody was using Word while in Install mode. Check this same key under
the shadow key or you can simply search
the registry and delete any instance of Resiliency you find.

Look in HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Terminal
Server\Install\Software\Microsoft\Office\(VERSION)\Word\Resiliency. Delete it
if you find it that. That key is
propagated to all users when they log in to Citrix.

I primarily see this in Word XP and not Word 2003.