[THIN] Re: Reconnect to wrong server

  • From: "Jim Kenzig http://ThinHelp.com" <jkenzig@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 21 Mar 2006 07:55:02 -0800 (PST)

That came out wrong I guess.  What I mean is create your own load balancing
using Group Policy.  Make a copy of the published app and only publish it to
one server and put those users who frequently recconect into a group and add
them to that one server.  (it would be nice to be able to do this via Citrix
Policies)
JK

"Jim Kenzig http://ThinHelp.com"; <jkenzig@> wrote:
  Only publish them on one server?

Matthew Shrewsbury <MShrewsbury@> wrote:                 When a user is
disconnected and the next day they logon sometimes they are load bala nced to
the wrong server. For example someone wants to copy and paste but can?t because
the apps are running on different servers. Is there anyway to always force the
apps to be run on the same server?

  PS4 A, Win2K SP4.

  Network Manager

Jim Kenzig