[THIN] Re: Recommended Thin Clients

  • From: "Minero, Hector B CIV NSWCDD, K55" <hector.minero@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Apr 2009 13:03:49 -0400

I'm trying to stay away from XPe because of the patching.
We tried a Neolinux client a few months ago and we had a lot of trouble
with CACs.  When you took the card out, the system would lock (as it
should), but then you could not unlock it.  It was like the it could not
detect the card again.

Has anyone used the Wyse Thin OS Thin clients?

Hector Minero
NSWCDD K55
Ph:(540)653-8859