[THIN] Re: Recommended Thin Clients

  • From: Greg Reese <gareese@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 1 May 2009 08:00:22 -0500

yes.  some of the networks I support have fiber all the way to the end user
device.  They also don't have internet access.  These are buildings where
cell phones aren't allowed within 100 yards and having an ipod or a flash
drive on you will get you arrested.  Try patching your servers when you have
no internet access, no flash drives, and no CD burning.