[THIN] Re: Recommended Thin Clients

  • From: Greg Reese <gareese@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 28 Apr 2009 10:26:30 -0500

HP's will do it.  i have used them with a CAC and they work fine.  HP bought
Neoware and those models are now featured in the HP lineup.  their Neolinux
client works with CAC although it is sensitive to the readers you use.  I
deployed a lot of T5270's running XPe.  We had issues, but not with CAC.

Greg