[THIN] Re: Recommended Printing Solutions

  • From: "Magnus" <magnus@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Jan 2003 18:14:27 -0500

I have used Thinprint,Uniprint and screwdrivers(from tricerat)

Thinprint and screwdrivers work a lot better then uniprint does.

It all depends on the clients that you are going to be supporting.  If they
are all Win clients Screwdrivers is a much better choice and a lot less
administrative overhead.  If you are supporting Mac, OS2, linux...etc thin
print is defintely the way to go since screw drivers doesn't have anything
other than win32 support

magnus