[THIN] Re: Recommended AV for Citrix?

  • From: "Andrew Wood" <andrew.wood@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Apr 2009 11:11:25 +0100

As Douglas Adams said - "A common mistake people make when trying to design
something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete
fools."

From: thin-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:thin-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of IT Support
Subject: [THIN] Recommended AV for Citrix?

Hi Everyone,

I'm reviewing our AV solution - we currently use F-Secure on our Citrix
Servers and whilst it does the job, we're finding it increasingly sluggish.

I've been told through the grapevine that the core F-Secure engine hasn't
been updated for a while and it might be better to look for an alternative.

What do you use?

I use Vipre from Sunbelt Software.  Very fast, very small footprint,
excellent support and a great price.

Webster

Click here <https://www.mailcontrol.com/sr/wQw0zmjPoHdJTZGyOCrrhg==>  to

Regards

Nik Hunt
IT Services Manager
BM Polyco Ltd

Tel: 020 8443 9044 | Fax: 020 8443 9002 | Mob: 07917 461 977 | E-Mail:
nik.hunt@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Crown Road, Enfield, Middlesex, EN1 1TX
Registered in England No 1368213
www.polyco.co.uk

BM Polyco Ltd Disclaimer
This e-mail and the information it contains are confidential. If you have
received this message in error please notify us immediately. You should not
use or copy it for any purpose nor disclose its contents to any other party.
The contents of this communication are advisory and are not binding on the
Company unless supported by authorised documentation.

This e-mail has been scanned for content by http://www.websense.com/.

BM Polyco Ltd Disclaimer
This e-mail and the information it contains are confidential. If you have
received this message in error please notify us immediately. You should not
use or copy it for any purpose nor disclose its contents to any other party.
The contents of this communication are advisory and are not binding on the
Company unless supported by authorised documentation.
It has also passed through the MailControl Anti-Virus service powered by
BlackSpider for total peace of mind.