[THIN] Recent change, now users can't set default printer

  • From: "Schneider, Chad M" <CMSchneider@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 6 Dec 2005 09:43:30 -0600

As we move users from current domain, to the new AD domain, we have found on
2 servers, that those that are converted to the AD domain, their printers
auto-create fine, but that they are unable to set their default printer, not
only when auto-created, but if given a published desktop, they right-click
the printer, choose set as default, and it does not set.

Server admins, in the AD domain, do not have this problem.  I would think
rights, but rights to what?

Any help would be appreciated.

Chad Schneider

Technology Analyst/Citrix Admin.