[THIN] Re: Received my CCA letter from prometric and..

  • From: Mason Dively <mdively@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 20 Sep 2002 11:09:08 -0500

And I thought that I was special....:)

Thanks,

Mason B. Dively  MCP,CCA
Amdocs CMI Windows Administration

-----Original Message-----
From: Adam_Baum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:Adam_Baum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, September 17, 2002 9:10 AM
To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [THIN] Re: Received my CCA letter from prometric and..

I got some line art, a pin with the Citrix logo (broken of course), and a
piece of cardboard.

                    Evan Mann

                    <emann@questinc       To:     "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'"
<thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
                    .org>                 cc:

                    Sent by:              Subject:     [THIN] Received my CCA
letter from prometric and..
                    thin-bounce@fre

                    elists.org

                    09/17/2002

                    05:46 AM

                    Please respond

                    to thin

A sheet of nifty stickers.  Go me.

Now someone told me that there is some free technical support that you get
once you become Citrix certified.  Was he full of poop or what?

Thank you.