[THIN] Rebuilding a server & TS Server

  • From: "Les DeFoor" <ldefoor@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 7 Oct 2005 11:07:24 -0700

Greetings everyone!

I am in a dilemma and wondering if anyone has any ideas and can share
any helpful hints.

I have a Windows 2003 Enterprise Server and a Windows 2003 Terminal
Server.

My Enterprise server houses my exchange also.

I am having some very very - I MEAN VERY - strange things happening on
my Enterprise Server.  I feel I need to rebuild it from scratch.

I also feel that once I rebuild my Enterprise Server from scratch, I
need to do the same with my Terminal Server.

So, my questions are:

1.      Do I HAVE to rebuild the Terminal Server?  My thoughts are yes
because the connection of security between the two will have changed.
2.      Is there a way to save my directory security settings
3.      Is there a way to save my user database & Settings?

I do have another server IDENTICAL to the one I am rebuilding I can use
if it makes any difference at all?

I would not mind if anyone shared any comments on things I haven't
thought of also.

Thanks