[THIN] Re: Rebuild of server fixed published app. not launchi ng...

  • From: "Braebaum, Neil" <Neil.Braebaum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Dec 2005 09:25:21 -0000

Kix (and probably other scripting languages) has specific functions for
ini file manipulation.

I would suggest a global search and replace is what you should do (ie in
vi / sed speak %s/\\/\//g ;-)) - moreover finding the section and value
- then changing the string selectively.

Neil

This email and its attachments are confidential and are intended for the above
named recipient only. If this has come to you in error, please notify the
sender immediately and delete this email from your system. You must take no
action based on this, nor must you copy or disclose it or any part of its
contents to any person or organisation. Statements and opinions contained in
this email may not necessarily represent those of Littlewoods Shop Direct Group
Limited or its subsidiaries. Please note that email communications may be
monitored. The registered office of Littlewoods Shop Direct Group Limited is
100 Old Hall Street Liverpool L70 1AB registered number 5059352