[THIN] Re: Rebooting Win2k Terminal servers

  • From: "Lucas Boyken" <lboyken@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2003 08:24:13 -0500

I would like to ask one question.  Are you sure there are no BIOS
settings that will disable this horrid feature?  Who made this system
that it can't reboot warm, Compaq!, IBM!???  Oh well, that is neither
here nor there, we will all just agree that this is a poor design
concept.

Respectfully,

Lucas W. Boyken
Computer Systems Associates
Account Manager / Technical Representative
lboyken@xxxxxxxxx
Company Phone:  800.222.7601
Office Phone:  515.332.2751