[THIN] Re: Rebooting Win2k Terminal servers

  • From: "Lucas Boyken" <lboyken@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2003 08:47:07 -0500

Both of you may keep your smart a$$ comments to yourself unless you have
something substantial to add to the conversation.  Opinions are ok, but
nocking people because you simple don't agree with them is being
childish.  I thought we were all professionals here.  May be I was
wrong?

Lucas W. Boyken
Computer Systems Associates
Account Manager / Technical Representative
lboyken@xxxxxxxxx
Company Phone:  800.222.7601
Office Phone:  515.332.2751