[THIN] Re: Reboot scripts

  • From: "Anders Hansen-�vre" <Anders.Hansen-Ovre@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Oct 2002 14:21:10 +0200

On Windows 2000 you can use the build-in tsshutdn

Shut down a server in a controlled manner.

TSSHUTDN [wait_time] [/SERVER:servername] [/REBOOT] [/POWERDOWN]
[/DELAY:logoffdelay] [/V]

  wait_time           Seconds to wait after user notification before
                      terminating all user sessions (default is 60).
  /SERVER:servername  The server to shut down (default is current).
  /REBOOT             Reboot the server after user sessions are
terminated.
  /POWERDOWN          The server will prepare for powering off.
  /DELAY:logoffdelay  Seconds to wait after logging off all connected
                      sessions (default is 30).
  /V                  Display information about actions being performed.

---
mvh/yours
Anders Hansen-Øvre, Seniorkonsulent
Mail    : anders.hansen-ovre@xxxxxxxxx