[THIN] Re: Reboot script

  • From: "Schneider, Chad M." <CMSchneider@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 7 Nov 2002 12:48:02 -0600

There is no one logged onto the consoles.

What hurt was, the script is as follows...

@echo off
cls
@Title Citrix XP Server Cleanup and Reboot Script.
Change logon /disable
msg * Citrix will be shutting down for maintenance in 15 minutes. Please
Logoff in 10 minutes, or risk damaging your files.  You may log back on in
25 minutes.
SLEEP 300
msg * Citrix will be shutting down for maintenance in 10 minutes. Please
Logoff in 5 minutes, or risk damaging your files.  You may log back on in 20
minutes.
SLEEP 300
msg * Citrix will be shutting down for maintenance in 5 minutes. Please
Logoff in 0 minutes, or risk damaging your files.  You may log back on in 15
minutes.
SLEEP 60
msg * Citrix will be shutting down for maintenance in 4 minutes. Please
Logoff NOW, or risk damaging your files.  You may log back on in 15 minutes.
SLEEP 60
net stop spooler
msg * Citrix will be shutting down for maintenance in 3 minutes. Please
Logoff NOW, or risk damaging your files.  You may log back on in 15 minutes.
SLEEP 60
msg * Citrix will be shutting down for maintenance in 2 minutes. Please
Logoff NOW, or risk damaging your files.  You may log back on in 15 minutes.
SLEEP 60
msg * Citrix will be shutting down for maintenance in 1 minutes. Please
Logoff NOW, or risk damaging your files.  You may log back on in 15 minutes.
SLEEP 60
msg * Citrix is shutting down for maintenance NOW! Please Logoff NOW, or
risk damaging your files.  You may log back on in 15 minutes.
C:\WINNT\system32\logoff.exe ica-tcp < yes
C:\WINNT\system32\logoff.exe rdp-tcp < yes
del C:\WINNT\system32\spool\printers\*.* /q
del C:\WINNT\jet*.tmp /q
del C:\DOCUME~1\WJVANA~1\LOCALS~1\Temp\*.* /q
shutdown /C /R /L /T:30 "Server Rebooting for Weekly Reboot!"

And the logon disable without the reboots, leaves the server unavailable.

DOH!

Just curious why that line fails.