[THIN] Re: Reboot issue

  • From: "Landin, Mark" <Mark.Landin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 9 Aug 2005 08:45:20 -0500

>No, I haven't tried that....and it's not an option.  Our security
policy
>prohibits auto logons.  And, actually, I've logged into the console to
>troubleshoot it and still wasn't able to log in.

>Also....in response to Mark Landin & wondering if this was the issue:
>http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;842506
>No, tha'ts not my issue...I did forget to mention it's a Win2k Server
(no sec rollup, thankfully).

So can you make an RDP connection to the system after ther reboot, or is
it locked out as well?

How long has this been happening?
New Site from The Kenzig Group VistaPop.com!
Windows Vista Links, Subscribe to Vista Discussion List
at Freelists.org and more! See:
http://www.VistaPop.com