[THIN] Re: Reboot issue

  • From: Jason Miller <jmiller@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 9 Aug 2005 09:16:50 -0400

No, I haven't tried that....and it's not an option.  Our security policy
prohibits auto logons.  And, actually, I've logged into the console to
troubleshoot it and still wasn't able to log in.

Also....in response to Mark Landin & wondering if this was the issue:
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;842506
<http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;842506>
No, tha'ts not my issue...I did forget to mention it's a Win2k Server (no
sec rollup, thankfully).

This is just weird...not making alot of sense.

  _____