[THIN] Re: Reboot Schedule

  • From: Nicolai Imset <nicolai.imset@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 16 Nov 2004 07:12:55 +0100

we got several farms from top of my head 5 of them
one farm with 200 metaframe servers here we reboot 40 servers each
night and no on weekends.
another farm got 80 servers here we reboot each server every seven
days (spread out over the week)
The smaller famrs (less then 40 servers) we try to spread out over
week as evenly as possible.

On Tue, 16 Nov 2004 09:26:24 +0800, Jeremy Saunders
<jeremy.saunders@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

--
Nicolai Imset
CCA