[THIN] ReAuthenticating

  • From: <GTaylor@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 6 Oct 2008 12:29:12 -0600

Hi Everyone,

We are seeing an issue with a client that I'm hoping someone has seen.  We are
PS 4.5 with 10.1 and 10.2 PNAgents.  We have a site that has a VPN to us, but
they are in their own domain and manually login to the agent when they launch
it, yes they do have a user account on our domain but they initially
authenticate to their own domain.

We have one user that their support tech upgraded the client from 10.1 to 10.2,
now when they are in the application published by my Presentation Servers they
get a login screen pop up every hour, to the minute.  I'm sure it's a timeout
or keep-alive issue of some sort, but I can't find it.  Any ideas?

Thanks,

George

________________________________

Regional Health's mission is to provide and support health care excellence in
partnership with the communities we serve.

Note: The information contained in this message, including any attachments, may
be privileged, confidential, or protected from disclosure under state or
federal laws . If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, or
an employee or agent responsible for delivering this message to the intended
recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, or
communication in error, please notify the Sender immediately by a "reply to
sender only" message and destroy all electronic or paper copies of the
communication, including any attachments.
NEW! Follow Thin List on Twitter!
http://twitter.com/thinlist
http://thinmaillist.blogspot.com
HOT! Thinlist MOBILE Feed!