[THIN] Re: Re Profile problem

  • From: "Matt Kosht" <matt.kosht@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 03 Mar 2004 13:42:49 -0500

Have you excluded the index.dat, ntuser.dat from your virus scanner on
the server?

>>> KLUTZ@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx 3/3/2004 1:35:06 PM >>>
Did you see KB817171?  I have an open issue with MS right now on this
problem.
What folders are being left behind in the profile?  In my case it's
the
"cookies"  and "Local Settings" folders that are left behind.  I am
also
running UPHClean.  I did apply the hotfix from KB817171, but it didn't
fix my
problem.

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;817171

Ken ...