[THIN] Re: Re Profile problem

  • From: "Jim Kenzig http://thin.net" <jimkenz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 3 Mar 2004 10:07:45 -0500

Get the UHPClean utility For info see
http://www.ondemandaccess.com/article_read.asp?id=42

-----Original Message-----
From: thin-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:thin-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]On
Behalf Of Landin, Mark
Sent: Wednesday, March 03, 2004 9:57 AM
To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [THIN] Re: Spam:Profile problem

Their profile is locked up and didn't unload properly from last time. =
There are dozens and dozens of messages about this in thethin.net =
archives, so you probably want to scan through those. One quick way to =
"free" those profiles is to do a reboot on the system in question, but =
there are other ways that don't require a reboot. Again, scan the list =
archives....

---
The T drive is not backed up =20

This weeks sponsor triCerat Inc.
triCerat makes your job easier by offering essential
applications to eliminate your printing, policy and profile,
and your application management problems.
http://www.triCerat.com