[THIN] Re Installs while users are logged in

  • From: Mustafa Ibrahim <mustafa.ibrahim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 28 Mar 2003 10:33:43 -0000

Hi all,

I haven't really tried this, but I thought I'd run it by you guys. Is it
possible to install a simple application that doesn't need a reboot on a
Windows 2000 Terminal server running MF1.8 without having to kick all the
attached users off the system?

Someone mentioned about the fact that the mere switch to install mode will
automatically disconnect all TS client sessions. Any thoughts much
appreciated.

Mustafa