[THIN] Random ICA disconnects!

  • From: "Tasita Ebacher" <tebacher@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 May 2004 15:57:06 -0500

Hello All,

I have a fun one today!

I have 2 Citrix MF XP servers (Win2K) that just started disconnecting people
at random today.  I only have about 10 users on 2 new servers that have been
working perfectly for months.  About half of my users have been getting
disconnected from Citrix, then they are unable to reconnect to Citrix right
away.  When they do reconnect, they may get disconnected within minutes or
they may stay connected for hours.  The other users have been connected
since 8:00 this morning (it's 4:00 now) with out problems.  Users are
getting disconnected from both servers.

Nothing has changed and all users are connecting over the local network.

I had similar problems when I first setup and deployed these servers, but I
configured the ICA timeouts and a few hours later the problem was resolved.

I don't know where to start; how would you guys troubleshoot this issue?

Tasita Ebacher
702 Communications
Data Systems Engineer
CCNA