[THIN] Re: Raise your hand if you remember any of these people

  • From: Greg Reese <gareese@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Thin <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 1 Jun 2015 09:13:46 -0500

I was there but don't see myself in the picture. There is a chance I took
that picture though. There was beer involved, I can't be certain of
anything.

On Mon, Jun 1, 2015 at 8:36 AM, Jan <tinybeetle@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

That's me front right! This list has been invaluable to me throughout the
years. I doubt if our Citrix implementation would be successful without it.

On Sun, May 31, 2015 at 2:36 PM, Michael Pardee <pardeemp@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

I do. That's me all the way in the back left. Great time. I was just
telling someone the other week that without the "kenzig list" I'm not so
sure sbc would have grown the way that it did. Vendors provided very little
support and direction and most 3rd parties fought it.

I learned a ton from the community. I owe many of you.

On Sun, May 31, 2015, 2:26 PM Jim Kenzig <jkenzig@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

From iForum at Shulas circa 2003?