[THIN] Re: RES: Re: Roaming Profiles

  • From: "Steve Raffensberger" <sraffens1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Apr 2004 21:11:51 -0400

Valdir,

There are several things that can cause this...especially the way you have
it configured. I think I remember that your \\server1\profiles directory
must be "everyone full control" because of an inconsistency in NTFS
permissions between NT 4.0 and W2K. In my experience, it is sufficient to
manually create the %username% subdirectory and then give the user full
control of that.

Hope this helps.

Raff