[THIN] Re: REPOST- Kernel Mode Driver Issue-Can't change Poli cy-Urgent Please Help

  • From: "White, Collin" <cwhite@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2005 13:25:17 -0500

I still have the problem of not being able to change the policy because it
does not appear.  Does anyone know how to get it to appear without
completely reloading 2003?  Or has anyone else seen this happen after doing
an upgrade from 2000 to 2003?  The policy is obviously enabled as I get an
error message that says it is enabled, but it does not appear in GPEDIT.MSC
under Computer Configuration/Administrative Templates/Printers

Does anyone know how to get it to appear so I can change it?

Thanks,

Collin White